Our children’s consignment event will allow you to make a profit while cleaning out things your children no longer need or use. On the flip side, you can save money shopping for things they do need!
This is a three-day consignment event. Items to be consigned are children-based: maternity, clothing (any season), bedding, feeding supplies, car seats, strollers, toys, books, etc. If it has to do with children, then we will sell it for you.
Why should I consign?
Children’s consignment events are growing in popularity across the United States. In today’s economy it is important for families to earn back some of their money spent and conserve on new purchases. It makes sense to recycle what you have, it makes sense to sell your items for profit, it makes sense to purchase gently-used items...it’s just Common Cents!
Need more convincing?
This event allows you to sell your items in a short time period. You set the prices and benefit from the profit. Unlike consignment stores, you will make a minimum of 65% profit. Volunteering for this event will allow you to make up to 75% profit*. Consigning for this event is just Common Cents!
*If you take advantage of the new incentives, you could earn 81% profit!
Common Cents Consignments accepts CASH and MAJOR CREDIT CARDS (VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER; Checks will not be accepted).
Shopping bags will be available for use during the sale. Strollers are permitted. For the security of our consignors' merchandise, please refrain from bringing diaper bags into fire hall. Thank you in advance.
What do we want from you?
We want you to...
- Make a profit by consigning no-longer-needed items.
- Share this event information with your family, friends, co-workers, etc.
- Shop for your child's next size, purchase extras to keep at daycare or grandparents' houses... Hey, what about the nursery at church?
- Volunteer We'd be honored to have you take part in another successful event. Plus, volunteering means more money in your pocket, and meeting lots of new friends.
- Enjoy this profitable experience and join us again next year!
It is YOUR sale, we just provide the space and manpower or shall we say, "MOMpower!"