The Common Cents Event is unique and offers many advantages over a traditional consignment store.
- You control your profit by setting your own prices! You know how much you spent and how much you should get in return... Don’t let a store owner determine that for you!
- 30% of full retail price is a good starting point. Be sure to take the following into consideration:
- Current Condition (Wear & Tear)
- Age of Items
- Price Items to SELL!
- When an item sells, you will profit a minimum of 65%. Want more profit? Check out the volunteer section. Volunteer opportunities can fit anyone’s schedule. Each shift will allow you to earn an additional 3%.
- The best yet? You don’t have to be there watching people come and go. You drop your stuff off and we do the rest!
After registering, this link will guide you through tagging process to prepare your items for sale. Register to sell your items by Sunday, June 23, 2013. CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL 11:59 P.M. ON SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2013. ALL ITEMS TO BE SOLD MUST BE REGISTERED ONLINE BY THIS TIME. Consignors will be able to PRINT tags for registered items AFTER this deadline. As a registered consignor, you will receive event information and updates via email. Items must be dropped off Thursday, June 27, 2013 during designated times. Day and evening hours are available. There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee. Payment must be paid in cash at consignor drop-off.
For assistance in pricing and tagging your items view our recommendations:
Please, complete and return the following agreements prior to volunteering or sale: